20 days until Training Academy Starts
Be a Changemaker
Become a REDpreneurA program for Changemakers and advocates for change
REDpreneur is the first-of-its-kind global innovation and acceleration program of the Austrian Red Cross to support the development of business skills and innovative impact driven enterprises in Red Cross Core Services. By offering a unique immersive learning experience, REDpreneur supports changemakers of the International Red Cross Red Crescent Movement, local Civil Society Organisations and impact driven startups in improving their business skills and developing social business models that prioritises transformative social impact while striving for financial sustainability.
Business skills and enterprise development program by Austrian Red Cross
REDpreneur Promotional Video
Stay updated with the latest REDpreneur news
REDpreneur Townhall 29/9/22: “20 min with the Red Cross”
We hope you are doing well! This month’ town hall will take place on September 29th 13-14h CET.
Financial Planning for WASH Ventures – The Skybird Experience
Please be informed that this month’s REDpreneur Town Hall will be replaced by the Skybird Event Financial Planning for WASH Ventures – The Skybird Experience on August 25 from 8:30-10:00 am CEST/9:30-11:00 EAT.
REDpreneur Townhall 28/7/22: Institutional Development Finance for Enterprise and Innovation
We hope you are doing well, enjoying the summer vibes and taking some time off to care for yourselves! This month’s town hall will take place on July 28th 13-14h CET.
Next REDpreneur Townhall 26/5: Workplace First Aid as a Business
Why not save lives at the same time as raising money? Visit the next REDpreneur Town Hall on May 26 from 13:00 – 14:00 CET.
We are constantly developing and hosting new events and courses. Check out our coming events.
The REDpreneur Program
Online Training Academy
- a volunteer or staff member of the RCRC Movement?
- a CSO or Start-Up planning to start a social impact business?
- keen on learning new skills from experts in the field of social entrepreneurship?
- curious to explore how to improve the living conditions of people and generate income for your organisation?
- willing to spend 3-5h/week over the course of 4-6 weeks
- able to participate in regularly online live sessions
Then join the REDpreneur Online Training Academy and develop business skills, innovate and validate impactful and financial sustainable business ideas!
Over a duration of approx. 4-6 weeks you will:
- learn to develop a business plan (10 slides deck)
- learn to develop a financial plan
- join highly engaging fully online live webinars and coaching sessions
- get inspired by relevant stakeholders in the social business sphere, such as guest speakers, investors, entrepreneurs, experts and members of the RCRC Movement
- exchange with peers during regular online Town Halls
- connect with other intrapreneurs from the RCRC movement and further CSOs and Start-Ups
- practice to pitch
- pitch your idea during a closing and pitching event
The REDpreneur Online Training Academy is open for everyone with or without a business idea willing to strengthen his/her business skills and learn more about entrepreneurship!
- a venture team from the RCRC Movement, a CSOs or a Start-Up with a feasible, financially sound, realistic and scalable business case in the area of WASH, Health, Disaster Risk Reduction, First Aid or Prehospital Care?
- willing to spend 4-5 h per week over the course of 2-3 months
- able to travel to an in-person meeting in Europe
- open to explore investment possibilities
Then apply for the REDpreneur Master Class to bring your business idea to the next level and get market ready!
Over a duration of approx. two-three months you will:
- Join highly engaging fully online webinars and coaching sessions
- learn to finetune your business and financial plan to be pilot ready
- understand and implement business fundamentals such as Theory of Change, Value Proposition and Revenue Models
- get to know the ins and outs of core strategy topics such as Customer Groups, Go to Market Strategy, Team, Finance and Funding
- meet relevant stakeholders in the social business sphere, such as guest speakers, investors, entrepreneurs, experts and members of the RCRC Movement
- Connect with peers and decision makers of the RCRC movement in a in-person workshop
The REDpreneur Master Class is open for venture teams who want to pilot and scale their ventures within or in cooperation with the RCRC Movement.
Did we catch your attention and interest?
The next REDpreneur cycle (Training Academy) is planned to start in September 2023, and the Master Class will take place after end of Training Academy.
The register link is not open yet, but you are very welcome to express your interest here firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then automatically put you on the waiting list and contact you as soon as the next cycle is open for registrations. This can help you ensure your REDpreneur spot.
Get Inspired by our vast collection of resources as articles, videos, galleries and stories from our previous training courses, and much more.
Funders, Team & Experts about the REDpreneur approach
REDpreneur Team, Experts and Funders about REDpreneur