Master Class Global 24
Take your financially viable and impactful business ideas to the next level in our 3-month hybrid accelerator program!
You will learn how to implement business fundamentals such as:
- Theory of change,
- value proposition,
- complex revenue models combining different revenue streams,
- the in and outs of core strategy topics such as go-to-market strategy, team, finance & funding.
With our support you will make your business and financial model funding / investment ready!
In addition, you will be able to network and explore piloting and scaling opportunities together with the Red Cross Red Crescent network, the largest humanitarian network in the world, present in 191 countries with approximately 13 mio. volunteers on community level.
Conditions to participate
- Open to teams of 2 people, with feasible, financially validated business ideas to tackle one or more of the 5 Global Challenges: 1) Climate Change, 2) Crisis and Disasters, 3) Health, 4) Migration and identity, 5) Values, power, and inclusion
- from a Red Cross/Red Crescent national society (endorsement letter by line management needed), from a Civil Society Organisation or an impact start-up (globally)
- able to commit 4-5 hours/week over 3 months to participate at online live sessions and online live Townhalls
- Participation at two online workshops and one in-person workshop (workshop fee, accomodation and full-board covered)
- Application with a business and financial plan needed, 10 teams per cohort
- A commitment fee of €1.500 per team applies, to be paid before the start of the Master Class
- Application until 15th December 2023, 23:59 GMT
- Apply here
Please make sure your business plan is condensed to a 10 slides deck (ppt or pdf). You can use our business plan template or use your template making sure you follow this structure:
1. Problem and Impact Opportunity
2. Solution/Value Proposition
3. Target Users and Customer Groups
4. Revenue and Funding Model
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Go-to-Market Strategy
7. Team and Partners
8. Key Financials
9. Investment Opportunity
10. Timeline: Traction, Achievements, Next Steps
You can use our financial plan template or use your template making sure your financial model includes a 4-year Profit & Loss Account and a Cash Flow Statement.